Friday 16 January 2009

...appreciation from without

I'm sure we all appreciate being appreciated. As the quote from Douglas MacArthur notes, it is one of the elements of 'The unfailing formula for production of morale." So it's always nice to receive a little kudos.

The following message has just been posted on our anonymous Q&A site, so I don't know who it is from:

Dear Babe,

Thank you!

Thank you for all the time you've dedicated to this website, for your advice and kind words, for your witty answers and I must mention patience!!!!!

My dad was diagnosed in September of 2007 with AIDS (cd4 of 14) Words can't describe how painful the news was for us...and..I can't go there now...

I know he reads your forum religiously every day to the point where he even wanted to switch his medication based on a reply you had posted (I had to step in there, but I say that with a big smile).

I seem to be having difficulties thanking you, there are no words, just know that I am very grateful for all your help.

Keep up the fantastic work Babe and a wonderful New Year to you and your family!!!

Peluk Besar,

C

Thank you, C. As I say, it's great to be appreciated...

Babé

No comments: